Piedmont Triad International Airport provides Duty-Free stores and other shopping and dining amenities throughout the airport.
Global restaurateur ‘HMSHost’ runs the service at the PTI’s six dining spaces.
- PGA TOUR Grill is a restaurant HMSHost established in partnership with the PGA TOUR. The restaurant is available in the Main Terminal, between 12 p.m – 7 p.m.
- The Great American Bagel accessible in the Main Terminal, during 5:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.; It is an award-winning deli concept and bagel bakery.
- The Local @ GSO is located at the North Concourse, working from10 a.m. until the last flight of the day.
- ACC American Café located at the South Concourse by Gate 45 – 10 a.m. until the last flight of the day.
- Starbucks is situated at both Concourses from 4:45 a.m. until the last flight of the day.
PTI gift shops offer multiple gifts, Piedmont souvenirs, and all the little and important things that will create a trip more convenient. The following gift shops are available:
- GSO Bookstore (at the Main Terminal): books, news, souvenirs.
- Main News (at the Main Terminal): News, convenience items.
- PGA TOUR Shop (at the Main Terminal): Golf apparel, accessories.
- CNBC Gift Shop (at the North Concourse – Delta/United): Books, magazines, snacks, news, online station for checking the day’s news.
- Kitty Hawk News (at the South Concourse, across Gate 45 – American/Allegiant/Spirit): News, convenience items, magazines.